Harman International Industries ( HAR) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Harman International Industries rose $3.17 (7.5%) to $45.68 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of Harman International Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42-$46.03 after having opened the day at $43.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.51. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Nautilus Group ( NLS), up 5.2%, Appliance Recycling Centers ( ARCI), up 4.6%, Sturm Ruger & Company ( RGR), up 3.3%, and Callaway Golf Company ( ELY), up 3.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Harman International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.