PACCAR ( PCAR) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, PACCAR rose 53 cents (1.3%) to $41.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of PACCAR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.36-$41.34 after having opened the day at $40.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.81. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Enova Systems ( ENA), up 13.6%, Fuel Systems Solutions ( FSYS), up 5.8%, Magna International ( MGA), up 4.7%, and China Zenix Auto International Ltd ADR ( ZX), up 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PACCAR Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.