Constant Contact®, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTCT), has launched a new program designed to help national associations, local chapters, and member organizations achieve marketing success. Constant Contact’s Association Program, which will be unveiled at the 2012 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition taking place in Dallas, August 11-14, builds on the company’s work with more than 10,000 associations and is focused on online marketing best practices education. “Constant Contact has long been committed to supporting associations, and we're very excited to offer this new program to help them attract new members, foster communication with existing members, and support members' marketing efforts,” said Alec Stern, vice president, strategic market development at Constant Contact. “Understanding how to market effectively is a critical to being successful, which is why we have made education a core component of the Association Program.” Organizations that join the Constant Contact Association Program will receive a member benefit discount for their chapters and members and access to the company’s easy-to-use email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, local deals, digital storefront and online survey tools. More importantly, they will be able to tap Constant Contact’s educational resources to help them maximize the impact of their marketing efforts. Program benefits for associations, chapters and members include:
- Syndicated content available to help teach marketing “best practices” (e.g., articles for member publications, blogs, webinars; speakers available for conferences, etc.)
- Marketing coaches standing by to help put those best practices into action
- Sample case studies of how similar organizations are benefiting from this program and achieving success with their chapters and members
- Association console/dashboard to track and manage this program, and a platform to share branded email campaigns with chapters and members using Constant Contact
- Marketing tools to promote the program within an association to chapters and members including launch campaigns, marketing copy, sample brochures, etc.