Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Wynn Resorts fell $1.18 (-1.1%) to $101.53 on light volume. Throughout the day, 983,990 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $101.30-$103.14 after having opened the day at $102.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $102.71. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Dover Motorsports ( DVD), down 6%, Canterbury Park Holding Corporation ( CPHC), down 5.3%, Good Times Restaurants ( GTIM), down 4.4%, and Speedway Motorsports ( TRK), down 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Wynn Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.