NetEase ( NTES) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, NetEase fell 60 cents (-1.1%) to $54.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 554,835 shares of NetEase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 678,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.85-$55.64 after having opened the day at $55.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.78. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), down 21.1%, Remark Media ( MARK), down 10.4%, Groupon ( GRPN), down 4%, and Internet Initiative Japan ( IIJI), down 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.