AGCO ( AGCO) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, AGCO fell 66 cents (-1.4%) to $45.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 896,931 shares of AGCO exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.04-$45.88 after having opened the day at $45.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.75. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), down 11.1%, Briggs & Stratton Corporation ( BGG), down 4.9%, NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), down 4.1%, and Mueller Water Products ( MWA), down 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full AGCO Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.