Dr Pepper Snapple Group ( DPS) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Dr Pepper Snapple Group fell 47 cents (-1%) to $45.01 on light volume. Throughout the day, 857,906 shares of Dr Pepper Snapple Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.93-$45.47 after having opened the day at $45.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.48. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Monster Beverage ( MNST), down 9.7%, Tofutti Brands ( TOF), down 9%, Treehouse Foods ( THS), down 4.5%, and Dean Foods Company ( DF), down 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Dr Pepper Snapple Group Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.