Equifax ( EFX) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Equifax fell 69 cents (-1.5%) to $45.72 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of Equifax exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 976,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.65-$46.95 after having opened the day at $46.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.41. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), down 13.5%, FXCM ( FXCM), down 5%, Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), down 4%, and Federal Agricultural Mortgage ( AGM.A), down 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Equifax Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.