AthenaHealth ( ATHN) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, AthenaHealth fell $3.14 (-3.3%) to $92.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 664,154 shares of AthenaHealth exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 500,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $91.70-$95.61 after having opened the day at $94.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Education Management Corporation ( EDMC), down 18.8%, Mattersight ( MATR), down 17.4%, Mistras Group ( MG), down 8.2%, and Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), down 7.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full AthenaHealth Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.