Rock-Tenn ( RKT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Rock-Tenn fell $1.37 (-2.2%) to $59.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 660,457 shares of Rock-Tenn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 779,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.44-$61.08 after having opened the day at $61.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.31. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: ACCO Brands ( ACCO), down 14.7%, STR Holdings ( STRI), down 10.4%, Cereplast ( CERP), down 8.2%, and Heelys ( HLYS), down 7.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Rock-Tenn Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.