First Horizon National ( FHN) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, First Horizon National fell 14 cents (-1.6%) to $8.33 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4.1 million shares of First Horizon National exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $8.32-$8.49 after having opened the day at $8.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.47. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Central Federal ( CFBK), down 17.9%, Malvern Federal Bancorp ( MLVF), down 7.8%, Ohio Legacy Corporation ( OLCB), down 7%, and United Community Bancorp ( UCBA), down 6.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full First Horizon Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.