Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide ( HOT) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide rose 59 cents (1.1%) to $55.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $54.44-$55.92 after having opened the day at $54.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.86. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), up 14.6%, Asia Entertainment & Resources ( AERL), up 14.3%, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers ( RRGB), up 12.4%, and Brinker International ( EAT), up 5.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.