Liquidity Service ( LQDT) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Liquidity Service rose 71 cents (1.6%) to $45.01 on light volume. Throughout the day, 472,212 shares of Liquidity Service exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.11-$45.04 after having opened the day at $44.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.30. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: SINA Corporation ( SINA), up 5.8%, Phoenix New Media ( FENG), up 5.7%, VirnetX ( VHC), up 4.8%, and Authentidate Holding Corporation ( ADAT), up 4.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Liquidity Service Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.