Lincoln National Corp (Radnor ( LNC) pushed the Insurance industry higher today making it today's featured insurance winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Lincoln National Corp (Radnor rose 53 cents (2.3%) to $23.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.5 million shares of Lincoln National Corp (Radnor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.59-$23.46 after having opened the day at $22.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.70. Other companies within the Insurance industry that increased today were: MBIA ( MBI), up 14.8%, Assured Guaranty ( AGO), up 7.6%, 21st Century Holding Company ( TCHC), up 5.2%, and AEGON ( AEG), up 4.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Lincoln National Corp (Radnor Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.