Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts rose $2.04 (1.3%) to $161.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 788,264 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 739,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $158.48-$161.64 after having opened the day at $158.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $159.43. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Robbins & Myers Incorporated ( RBN), up 27.4%, A123 Systems ( AONE), up 22.6%, Middleby Corporation ( MIDD), up 13.5%, and Presstek ( PRST), up 13.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.