Boston Scientific ( BSX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Boston Scientific rose 12 cents (2.2%) to $5.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 18.1 million shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $5.36-$5.50 after having opened the day at $5.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $5.38. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Genomic Health ( GHDX), up 15.6%, Response Genetics ( RGDX), up 11.1%, Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), up 10.8%, and Nanosphere ( NSPH), up 10.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.