CME Group ( CME) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, CME Group rose 56 cents (1.1%) to $53.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.95-$53.72 after having opened the day at $53.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.95. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), up 16.2%, MBIA ( MBI), up 14.8%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 11.7%, and Summit Financial Group ( SMMF), up 11.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.