Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation rose 43 cents (1.3%) to $34.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7.6 million shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of eight million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.74-$34.33 after having opened the day at $33.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.90. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: A123 Systems ( AONE), up 22.6%, Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), up 19.1%, Spire Corporation ( SPIR), up 16.1%, and MEMC Electronic Materials ( WFR), up 14%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Broadcom Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.