TransDigm Group ( TDG) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, TransDigm Group rose $1.87 (1.5%) to $127 on average volume. Throughout the day, 391,863 shares of TransDigm Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 483,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $124.34-$127.28 after having opened the day at $125.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $125.13. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Alliant Techsystems ( ATK), up 7.1%, Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation ( SWHC), up 5.2%, Aerosonic Corporation ( AIM), up 5.1%, and Sifco Industries ( SIF), up 3.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full TransDigm Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.