- Architect a robust data warehouse solution.
- Ensure a targeted solution by identifying appropriate stakeholders and requirements.
- Apply dimensional modeling to improve business decisions.
- Extract, transform and load operational data based on organizational needs.
- Employ Business Intelligence (BI) tools to slice and dice data.
- Deploy, maintain and monitor an end-to-end data-warehousing project.
- In-class at a Learning Tree Education Center.
- Web-based attendance via Learning Tree AnyWare™, our instructor-led training delivery solution that allows participants to join this course from their home, office or any Internet-accessible location.
- On-site as a private, tailored event, delivered by Learning Tree at a client facility of choice.
Learning Tree develops, markets and delivers a broad, proprietary library of instructor-led courses focused on Web development, IT security, project management, operating systems, databases, networking, software development, leadership, management and business skills. Courses are offered at Learning Tree Education Centers around the world, on-site at client facilities, or via the Web through Learning Tree AnyWare™, the company’s remote-attendance platform.On the Web: www.learningtree.com.On Twitter: http://twitter.com/learningtree.On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LearningTreeIntl. You can request an investor information packet here »