Henry Schein ( HSIC) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Henry Schein fell 42 cents (-0.5%) to $77.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 322,613 shares of Henry Schein exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 537,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.83-$77.43 after having opened the day at $77.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.48. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: SinoHub ( SIHI), down 12.3%, Senomyx ( SNMX), down 6.2%, Navarre Corporation ( NAVR), down 6%, and Avnet ( AVT), down 5.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Henry Schein Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.