American Tower ( AMT) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, American Tower fell 48 cents (-0.7%) to $70.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.8 million shares of American Tower exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.96-$70.79 after having opened the day at $70.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.52. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Otelco Inc. Income Deposit Secs Units Cons ( OTT), down 41.6%, EZChip Semiconductor ( EZCH), down 25%, Enphase Energy ( ENPH), down 24%, and Jive Software ( JIVE), down 21.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full American Tower Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.