Owens Corning Incorporated ( OC) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Owens Corning Incorporated fell 19 cents (-0.6%) to $30.12 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of Owens Corning Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.84-$30.54 after having opened the day at $30.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.31. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Magnetek ( MAG), down 15.8%, Manitex International ( MNTX), down 11.6%, Nobility Homes ( NOBH), down 10.4%, and IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), down 9.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Owens Corning Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.