Franklin Resources ( BEN) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Franklin Resources fell 62 cents (-0.5%) to $116.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 611,133 shares of Franklin Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in price between $116.02-$117.99 after having opened the day at $116.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $117.13. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), down 11.8%, China Ceramics ( CCCL), down 5.8%, Ampal-American Israel Corporation ( AMPL), down 5.6%, and Encore Capital Group ( ECPG), down 4.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Franklin Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.