T. Rowe Price Group ( TROW) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, T. Rowe Price Group fell 87 cents (-1.4%) to $60.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of T. Rowe Price Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.72-$61.65 after having opened the day at $61.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.65. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Monarch Community Bancorp ( MCBF), down 14.3%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), down 11.8%, CommonWealth REIT ( CWH), down 8.7%, and Peoples Financial Corporation ( PFBX), down 8.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full T. Rowe Price Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.