Suncor Energy ( SU) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Suncor Energy fell 33 cents (-1%) to $31.94 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.6 million shares of Suncor Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.76-$32.28 after having opened the day at $32.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.27. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: GeoMet ( GMET), down 24.8%, Willbros Group ( WG), down 21.3%, ATP Oil & Gas ( ATPG), down 15.3%, and Geokinetics ( GOK), down 14.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Suncor Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.