Textron ( TXT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Textron fell 30 cents (-1.1%) to $26.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.1 million shares of Textron exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.08-$26.82 after having opened the day at $26.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.83. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Breeze-Eastern Corporation ( BZC), down 4.7%, Aerosonic Corporation ( AIM), down 4.3%, Heico Corporation ( HEI), down 3.6%, and Heico Corporation ( HEI.A), down 3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Textron Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.