Airgas ( ARG) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Airgas rose 41 cents (0.5%) to $83.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 307,552 shares of Airgas exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 607,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $82.07-$83.29 after having opened the day at $82.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.79. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), up 11.8%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 6%, Shengkai Innovations ( VALV), up 5.7%, and Lawson Products ( LAWS), up 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Airgas Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.