Ericsson Telephone Company ( ERIC) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ericsson Telephone Company rose 15 cents (1.6%) to $9.66 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of Ericsson Telephone Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of four million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $9.58-$9.68 after having opened the day at $9.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.51. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Clearwire ( CLWR), up 18.5%, Powerwave Technologies ( PWAV), up 10%, UniTek Global Services ( UNTK), up 9.3%, and Telestone Technologies Corporation ( TSTC), up 8.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ericsson Telephone Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.