Mobile Telesystems OJSC ( MBT) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Mobile Telesystems OJSC rose 19 cents (1%) to $19.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of Mobile Telesystems OJSC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.66-$19.14 after having opened the day at $18.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.95. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: TechTarget ( TTGT), up 22.9%, China Information Technology ( CNIT), up 20%, CSP ( CSPI), up 19%, and Clearwire ( CLWR), up 18.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Mobile Telesystems OJSC Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.