Darden Restaurants ( DRI) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Darden Restaurants rose 36 cents (0.7%) to $53.47 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Darden Restaurants exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.46-$53.54 after having opened the day at $52.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.11. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Caribou Coffee Company ( CBOU), up 5.3%, Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), up 4.8%, Full House Resorts ( FLL), up 4.5%, and Asia Entertainment & Resources ( AERL), up 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Darden Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.