Aon plc ( AON) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Aon plc rose 50 cents (1%) to $51.30 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.3 million shares of Aon plc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.43-$51.60 after having opened the day at $50.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.80. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Savannah Bancorp ( SAVB), up 62.7%, Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), up 23.5%, Central Federal ( CFBK), up 22.5%, and Ohio Legacy Corporation ( OLCB), up 16.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Aon plc Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.