ConocoPhillips ( COP) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, ConocoPhillips rose 72 cents (1.3%) to $57.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9.9 million shares of ConocoPhillips exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.03-$57.35 after having opened the day at $56.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.45. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: GeoPetro Resources Company ( GPR), up 22.3%, Gulfport Energy Corporation ( GPOR), up 17.2%, Delek US Holdings ( DK), up 10%, and HKN ( HKN), up 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ConocoPhillips Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.