Agilent Technologies ( A) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Agilent Technologies rose 41 cents (1%) to $40.66 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.11-$40.74 after having opened the day at $40.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.25. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Suntech Power Holdings ( STP), up 15.7%, MEMC Electronic Materials ( WFR), up 10.7%, Enova Systems ( ENA), up 10.6%, and ION Geophysical Corporation ( IO), up 9.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Agilent Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.