Visa ( V) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Visa rose 75 cents (0.6%) to $131.15 on light volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $130.40-$131.52 after having opened the day at $130.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $130.40. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: General Employment ( JOB), up 35.1%, EnerNOC ( ENOC), up 22.1%, Kelly Services ( KELYB), up 18.1%, and Kelly Services ( KELYA), up 16.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.