Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber rose 11 cents (0.9%) to $11.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6.4 million shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of seven million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.29-$11.73 after having opened the day at $11.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.52. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), up 19.2%, Frederick's of Hollywood Group ( FOH), up 8.7%, China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), up 6.3%, and ACCO Brands ( ACCO), up 5.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.