Hasbro ( HAS) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Hasbro rose 24 cents (0.7%) to $37.04 on light volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Hasbro exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.60-$37.07 after having opened the day at $36.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.80. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Deer Consumer Products ( DEER), up 11.7%, WMS Industries ( WMS), up 6.7%, Chromcraft Revington ( CRC), up 4.1%, and Furniture Brands International ( FBN), up 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Hasbro Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.