Air Products & Chemicals ( APD) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Air Products & Chemicals rose 70 cents (0.8%) to $83.93 on light volume. Throughout the day, 709,271 shares of Air Products & Chemicals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $82.74-$84.39 after having opened the day at $82.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.23. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: International Flavors & Fragrances ( IFF), up 9.7%, Green Plains Renewable Energy ( GPRE), up 6.4%, Braskem ( BAK), up 3.4%, and OM Group ( OMG), up 2.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Air Products Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.