- A concierge-like Movers Edge hotline where trained specialists are available to answer questions and either set up or transfer a customer’s Xfinity services.
- A variety of installation options to ensure customers are connected quickly and at their convenience, including:
- An easy-to-use self install kit
- Professional installation on the date of the customer's preference with a new 2-hour appointment window
- Customer self-move, which enables current customers to take their equipment with them (only available in select markets)
- A number of offers for new or existing customers making a move, including discounts on Xfinity Streampix and Xfinity Home, and gift cards to help customers as they get situated in their new home.
According to the U.S. Census, approximately one in eight people in the United States will move over the course of the year. Comcast, one of the nation’s leading providers of entertainment, information, and communications products and services, is doing its part to help these people by announcing its Movers Edge ® program. According to the Employee Relocation Council, moving ranks as the third most stressful life event. The Comcast’s Movers Edge program is designed to make a customer’s “digital” move stress-free; ensuring they can get their Xfinity TV, Internet and phone services up and running quickly in their new home. Designed for both new and existing customers, key components of the program include: