UDR ( UDR) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, UDR fell 54 cents (-2.1%) to $25.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of UDR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.54-$26.21 after having opened the day at $26.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.08. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), down 5.2%, Hospitality Properties ( HPT), down 3.9%, Alto Palermo ( APSA), down 3.8%, and Vestin Realty Mortgage I ( VRTA), down 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full UDR Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.