McDermott International ( MDR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, McDermott International fell 80 cents (-6.7%) to $11.20 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 12.7 million shares of McDermott International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.04-$11.81 after having opened the day at $11.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Heckmann ( HEK), down 22.8%, Tutor Perini ( TPC), down 12.8%, Skyline Corporation ( SKY), down 11.5%, and Gafisa ( GFA), down 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full McDermott International Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.