McDonald's Corporation ( MCD) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, McDonald's Corporation fell 68 cents (-0.8%) to $89.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.3 million shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $88.97-$90.12 after having opened the day at $89.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.69. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Scientific Games Corporation ( SGMS), down 17.1%, Dover Motorsports ( DVD), down 10.1%, Granite City Food & Brewery ( GCFB), down 5.4%, and Jamba ( JMBA), down 4.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full McDonald's Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.