InterOil Corporation ( IOC) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, InterOil Corporation fell 54 cents (-0.6%) to $86.83 on light volume. Throughout the day, 282,246 shares of InterOil Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 615,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $86.61-$87.92 after having opened the day at $87.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.37. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: Camac Energy ( CAK), down 10.7%, Voyager Oil & Gas ( VOG), down 6.3%, BMB Munai ( BMBM), down 4.9%, and HKN ( HKN), down 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full InterOil Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.