Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose 54 cents (1.4%) to $39.66 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4.4 million shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.04-$39.73 after having opened the day at $39.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.12. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Commercial Vehicle Group ( CVGI), up 9.1%, Universal Power Group ( UPG), up 7%, Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limite ( LPH), up 6.3%, and Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), up 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.