Monster Beverage ( MNST) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Monster Beverage rose $2.84 (4.3%) to $68.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of Monster Beverage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.05-$69.10 after having opened the day at $66.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.02. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 66.3%, China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), up 9.5%, Origin Agritech ( SEED), up 8.7%, and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ( GMCR), up 8.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Monster Beverage Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.