SanDisk ( SNDK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, SanDisk rose 60 cents (1.4%) to $42.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.5 million shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.78-$42.60 after having opened the day at $41.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.48. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Hauppauge Digital ( HAUP), up 9.2%, Finisar Corporation ( FNSR), up 6.3%, Synaptics ( SYNA), up 5.9%, and Top Image Systems ( TISA), up 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.