- Sales of $350.4 million, down 16.2 percent;
- Gross margin of 14.7 percent, down 200 basis points;
- Operating income of $3.9 million, including $4.5 million of restructuring charges;
- Net loss of $1.2 million, down $13.8 million; and
- Diluted loss per share of $0.03, including restructuring charges of approximately $0.10 per share.
Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE: MOD), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, today reported its financial results for the first quarter ended June 30, 2012. Highlights versus the same period last year include: