Genuine Parts Company ( GPC) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Genuine Parts Company fell 60 cents (-0.9%) to $64.23 on light volume. Throughout the day, 505,486 shares of Genuine Parts Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.19-$65.18 after having opened the day at $64.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.83. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), down 6.7%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 4%, SinoHub ( SIHI), down 3.4%, and Tessco Technologies ( TESS), down 3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Genuine Parts Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.