Chubb ( CB) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Chubb fell 37 cents (-0.5%) to $72.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 687,423 shares of Chubb exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.47-$73.41 after having opened the day at $73.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.88. Other company's within the Insurance industry that declined today were: American Independence Corporation ( AMIC), down 3%, Kingsway Financial Services ( KFS), down 2.9%, MBIA ( MBI), down 2.6%, and Life Partners Holdings ( LPHI), down 2.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Chubb Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.