BE Aerospace ( BEAV) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, BE Aerospace fell 60 cents (-1.6%) to $37.92 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of BE Aerospace exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 969,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.51-$38.06 after having opened the day at $37.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.52. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Development Group Corporation ( CTDC), down 10.8%, Sharps Compliance Corporation ( SMED), down 9.7%, CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), down 8.2%, and A123 Systems ( AONE), down 7.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full BE Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.